- Steam bath is one of the most important time-tested water treatments which induce perspiration in a most natural way.
- The patient, in minimum loin cloth (picture show) or underwear, is made to sit on a stool inside a specially designed cabinet.
- Before entering the cabinet, the patient should drink one or two glasses of cold water and protect the head with a cold towel.
- The nature cure practitioners at present are making increasing use of moistened earth in the treatment of diseases.
- The use of mud packs has been found highly beneficial and effective in the treatment of chronic inflammation caused by internal diseases, sprains, boils and wounds.
- This mode of treatment is normally adopted in conjunction with a proper scheme of dietary and other natural therapies.
- In this method, the patient should keep his or her legs in a tub or bucket filled with hot water at a temperature of 40 degree C to 45 degree C.
- Before taking this bath, a glass of water should be taken and the body should be covered with a blanket so that no heat or vapor escapes from the foot bath.
- During cold weather, never breathe through your mouth because the bronchial tubes will become inflamed and congested.
- Try not to be in a hurry because every incidence of stress activates the adrenal glands.
- Adrenaline promotes the congestion and constriction of the bronchial tubes.
The Linga Mudra help in reduce weight. However, for this purpose it must be done with particular care three times a day for 15 minutes.
- The Apan Mudra also stimulates the wood element, which is associated with the energy of the liver and gallbladder.
- This element also contains the power and pleasure of springtime, of new beginnings, of tackling and shaping visions of the future.
After the hot summer days we heartily welcome monsoons. But the risk of cold, flu, viral fever, etc. also increases. Monsoon is a combination of both hot and cold days. During this season, the humidity is high which makes the gut or digestive system weak and sluggish and this poses several health risks such as food poisoning, indigestion, flatulence, diarrhea, dysentery and cholera.
Diarrhoea : Papaya, lemon, pineapple, carrot and celery.
Eczema : Red grapes,carrot, spinach, cucumber and beet.
Epilepsy : Red grapes, figs, carrot, celery and spinach.
Eye Disorders : Apricot ,tomato, carrot, celery, parsley and spinach.
Gout : Red sour cherries, pineapple, tomato, cucumber, beet, carrot, celery and spinach.
Halitosis : Apple, grapefruit, lemon, pineapple, tomato, carrot, celery and spinach.
Treatment Of Diseases Some Common Ailments And Fruit And Vegetable Juices Found Beneficial In Their Treatment Are Mentioned Below :
- Fruit and vegetable juices may be divided into six main types.
- Generally speaking, fruit juices stir up toxins and acids in the body, thereby stimulating the eliminative processes.
- Vegetable juices, on the other hand, soothe the jaded nerves and work in a much milder manner. They carry away toxic matter in a gentle way.