Tasty nuts contain selenium, a nutrient that can cut the risk of prostate cancer in men. In addition, selenium stimulates the production of healthy ova and sperm, making it one of the best aphrodisiacs.
- Iron is an important mineral which enters into the vital activity of the blood and glands.
- Continue reading “IRON : MOST IMPORTANT MINERAL”
It combines with calcium to create the calcium-phorsphorus balance necessary for the growth of bones and teeth and in the formation of nerve cells.
Signs And Symptoms Of Quadriplegia:
- Extreme Back Pain Or Pressure In Your Neck, Head Or Back
- Weakness, Incoordination Or Paralysis In Any Part Of Your Body
- Numbness, Tingling Or Loss Of Sensation In Your Hands, Fingers, Feet Or Toes
- Loss Of Bladder Or Bowel Control
- Difficulty With Balance And Walking
- Impaired Breathing After Injury
- An Oddly Positioned Or Twisted Neck Or Back