- Acupressure Next to acupuncture, acupressure is the best-known Chinese healing method in the Western countries.
- Instead of using needles, the meridians are stimulated with the fingers.
- The non-expert can simply press them lightly with the fingers for several minutes to achieve a positive effect.
- If you have high blood pressure, massage the middle finger from the root to the tip.
- To counteract low blood pressure, massage the middle finger from the tip to the root.
- Do the same with the index finger if you have diarrhea or constipation.
- Better sleep try this point.
CATHERINE SHALINI RAJA
CARDIO RESPIRATORY PHYSICAL THERAPIST
FITNESS & SPORTS REHABILITATION SPECIALIST.