- The Apan Mudra also stimulates the wood element, which is associated with the energy of the liver and gallbladder.
- This element also contains the power and pleasure of springtime, of new beginnings, of tackling and shaping visions of the future.
- This mudra supports the removal of waste materials and toxins from the body, as well as eliminating urinary problems.
- The Apan Mudra has a balancing effect on the mind, which is largely dependent upon a well-functioning liver.
- It gives us patience, serenity, confidence, inner balance, and harmony. In the mental realm, it creates the ability to develop vision.
- You need all of this when you look into the future, while facing new challenges, and if your wishes are to be fulfilled.
- Place the thumb, middle finger, and ring finger together—extend the other fingers.
- Do for 5 to 45 minutes or use three times a day for 15 minutes as a course of treatment.
CATHERINE SHALINI RAJA
CARDIO RESPIRATORY PHYSICAL THERAPIST
FITNESS & SPORTS REHABILITATION SPECIALIST.