- During cold weather, never breathe through your mouth because the bronchial tubes will become inflamed and congested.
- Try not to be in a hurry because every incidence of stress activates the adrenal glands.
- Adrenaline promotes the congestion and constriction of the bronchial tubes.
- Eat a light diet with little meat; meat once a week is enough.
- No milk products, tomatoes, hot peppers, or kiwi. No smoking should be obvious.
- Don’t take medications that weaken the immune system, such as antibiotics. • Get enough fresh air by taking long walks.
- Do yoga or gymnastics every week and get enough rest.
- Most people who suffer from breathing difficulties are familiar with inner loneliness (too much detachment from the surrounding world) and/or cannot set boundaries.
- Consequently, they feel themselves plagued by other people’s duties and problems (too little detachment).
- Both hands Press together the fingernails of the middle fingers and keep other fingers extended.
- In case of an acute asthma attack, first do the Bronchial Mudra for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Then use this Asthma Mudra until the breathing calms down.
- For long-term treatment, use these two mudras five times every day for 5 minutes.
CATHERINE SHALINI RAJA
CARDIO RESPIRATORY PHYSICAL THERAPIST
FITNESS & SPORTS REHABILITATION SPECIALIST