Vitamin K is necessary for the proper clotting of blood, prevention of bleeding and normal liver functions. It aids in reducing excessive menstrual flow. Continue reading “VITAMIN K!!VITAMINS AND THEIR IMPORTANCE IN HEALTH AND DISEASE!”
- Vitamin E is essential for normal reproductory functions, fertility and physical vigour.
- It prevents unsaturated fatty acids, sex hormones and fat soluble vitamins from being destroyed in the body by oxygen.
- It dilutes blood vessels and improves circulation.
- Vitamin D is necessary for proper bone and teeth formation and for the healthy functioning of the thyroid gland.
- It assists in the assimilation of calcium, phosphorus and other minerals from the digestive tract.
- This vitamin is found in the rays of the sun, fish, milk, eggs, butter and sprouted seeds.
You know that greasy foods like burgers, fries, and pizza make you want to take a nap more than want to take your shirt off. But did you also know there are nutrient-packed foods (other than oysters and chocolate!) that can give your libido a big boost?
“Having great sex is a whole lifestyle,” “You must make time for it and do things like having date night, making your bedroom a place you want to be romantic in, and paying attention to what you eat.”
That includes having a generally healthy diet, but you can also grab specific foods that do things like boost testosterone or blood flow when you’re really trying to get in the mood.
Seven unexpected yet healthy foods that, recommends putting on your plate to get you and your partner excited.
Plan meals using the Power Plate:
whole grains,vegetables, legumes, and fruits. Nutritious diets built from these food groups help children maintain a healthy weight and reduce their risk of certain diseases later in life.
Vitamin C or Ascorbic acid is essential for normal growth and the maintenance of practically all the body tissues, especially those of the joints, bones, teeth, and gums.
Vitamin B12 or cobolamin, commonly known as “red vitamin”, is the only vitamin that contains essential mineral elements.
Vitamin B9 or folic acid, along with vitamin B12 is necessary for the formation of red blood cells.
Vitamin B 6 or pyridoxine is actually a group of substance – pyridoxine, pyridoxinal and pyridoxamine – that are closely related and function together.
- Vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid helps in cell building, maintaining normal growth and development of the central nervous system.
- It stimulates the adrenal glands and increases the production of cortisone and other adrenal hormones.