- All forms of acne have their origin in wrong feeding habits, such as irregular hours of eating, improper food, excess of starches and sugar, excess of fatty foods.
- Chronic constipation is another major cause of acne.
- If the bowels do not move properly, waste matter is not eliminated as quickly as it should be and the bloodstream becomes surcharged with toxic matter.
Continue reading “ACNE!! NATURAL REMEDIES TO GET ACNE FREE SKIN!! PART 2”
Acne is perhaps the most common chronic skin disease. It is an inflammatory condition of the sebaceous glands and hair follicles usually found on the face, the neck, chest and shoulders. Nearly eight out of ten young people between the ages of 12 and 24 suffer from some degree of acne.
Continue reading “ACNE!! NATURAL REMEDIES TO GET ACNE FREE SKIN!! PART 1”
The Pran Mudra activates the root chakra, in which the elemental force of a human being is found. This finger position stimulates the nourishing energy in the pelvic floor.
Continue reading “PRAN MUDRA ( LIFE MUDRA)”
- This is also known as full bath. It is administered in a bath tub which should be properly Fitted with hot and cold water connections.
- The bath can be taken at cold, neutral, hot, Graduated and alternate temperatures.
Continue reading “IMMERSION BATHS!!!”
- Steam bath is one of the most important time-tested water treatments which induce perspiration in a most natural way.
- The patient, in minimum loin cloth (picture show) or underwear, is made to sit on a stool inside a specially designed cabinet.
- Before entering the cabinet, the patient should drink one or two glasses of cold water and protect the head with a cold towel.
Continue reading “STEAM BATH!!!”
- The nature cure practitioners at present are making increasing use of moistened earth in the treatment of diseases.
- The use of mud packs has been found highly beneficial and effective in the treatment of chronic inflammation caused by internal diseases, sprains, boils and wounds.
- This mode of treatment is normally adopted in conjunction with a proper scheme of dietary and other natural therapies.
Continue reading “MUD PACKS!!!”
- In this method, the patient should keep his or her legs in a tub or bucket filled with hot water at a temperature of 40 degree C to 45 degree C.
- Before taking this bath, a glass of water should be taken and the body should be covered with a blanket so that no heat or vapor escapes from the foot bath.
Continue reading “HOT FOOT BATHS!!”
After the hot summer days we heartily welcome monsoons. But the risk of cold, flu, viral fever, etc. also increases. Monsoon is a combination of both hot and cold days. During this season, the humidity is high which makes the gut or digestive system weak and sluggish and this poses several health risks such as food poisoning, indigestion, flatulence, diarrhea, dysentery and cholera.
Diarrhoea : Papaya, lemon, pineapple, carrot and celery.
Eczema : Red grapes,carrot, spinach, cucumber and beet.
Epilepsy : Red grapes, figs, carrot, celery and spinach.
Eye Disorders : Apricot ,tomato, carrot, celery, parsley and spinach.
Gout : Red sour cherries, pineapple, tomato, cucumber, beet, carrot, celery and spinach.
Halitosis : Apple, grapefruit, lemon, pineapple, tomato, carrot, celery and spinach.
Continue reading “TREATMENT OF DISEASES!! SOME COMMON AILMENTS!! PART-4”
Treatment Of Diseases Some Common Ailments And Fruit And Vegetable Juices Found Beneficial In Their Treatment Are Mentioned Below :
Continue reading “TREATMENT OF DISEASES!! SOME COMMON AILMENTS!! PART-3”