Selenium and vitamin E are synergistic and the two together are stronger than the sum of the equal parts.
- All human tissues contain small amounts of magnesium. The Adult human body contains about 25 gms. of this mineral.
- The greater part of this amount is present in bones in combination with phosphate and carbonate.
All living matter contains some sulphur. This element is therefore essential for life.
Tasty nuts contain selenium, a nutrient that can cut the risk of prostate cancer in men. In addition, selenium stimulates the production of healthy ova and sperm, making it one of the best aphrodisiacs.
- Iron is an important mineral which enters into the vital activity of the blood and glands.
- Continue reading “IRON : MOST IMPORTANT MINERAL”
It combines with calcium to create the calcium-phorsphorus balance necessary for the growth of bones and teeth and in the formation of nerve cells.
Licorice benefits are known to Indians since thousands of years.It is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. In almost every Indian household, you might find this herb chewed, whenever someone’s voice has gone down.
Acidosis can be prevented by maintaining a proper ratio between acid and alkaline foods in the diet.
Certain foods leave alkaline ash and help in maintaining the alkalinity of the food, while others leave highly acid ash and lower the alkali reserve of the blood and tissue fluids to a very large extent.
- The human body is composed of various organs and parts, which are made up of tissues and cells. These tissues and cells are composed of 16 chemical elements.
- It is also known as the Drumstick tree, due to it’s long, thin branches and triangular shaped seed pods.
- It has been used since ancient times to treat a wide range of ailments. Today it is a popular health “superfood”
- Moringa is a powerhouse of important minerals like iron,potassium,magnesium, phosphorus, zinc and calcium, as well as rich in 18 out of the 20 essential amino acids.
- Moringa is said to have the highest protein ration of any plant studied so far, with the leaves containing approximately 40% protein.