Licorice benefits are known to Indians since thousands of years.It is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. In almost every Indian household, you might find this herb chewed, whenever someone’s voice has gone down.
Acidosis can be prevented by maintaining a proper ratio between acid and alkaline foods in the diet.
Certain foods leave alkaline ash and help in maintaining the alkalinity of the food, while others leave highly acid ash and lower the alkali reserve of the blood and tissue fluids to a very large extent.
- The human body is composed of various organs and parts, which are made up of tissues and cells. These tissues and cells are composed of 16 chemical elements.
- It is also known as the Drumstick tree, due to it’s long, thin branches and triangular shaped seed pods.
- It has been used since ancient times to treat a wide range of ailments. Today it is a popular health “superfood”
- Moringa is a powerhouse of important minerals like iron,potassium,magnesium, phosphorus, zinc and calcium, as well as rich in 18 out of the 20 essential amino acids.
- Moringa is said to have the highest protein ration of any plant studied so far, with the leaves containing approximately 40% protein.
- All forms of acne have their origin in wrong feeding habits, such as irregular hours of eating, improper food, excess of starches and sugar, excess of fatty foods.
- Chronic constipation is another major cause of acne.
- If the bowels do not move properly, waste matter is not eliminated as quickly as it should be and the bloodstream becomes surcharged with toxic matter.
Acne is perhaps the most common chronic skin disease. It is an inflammatory condition of the sebaceous glands and hair follicles usually found on the face, the neck, chest and shoulders. Nearly eight out of ten young people between the ages of 12 and 24 suffer from some degree of acne.
The Pran Mudra activates the root chakra, in which the elemental force of a human being is found. This finger position stimulates the nourishing energy in the pelvic floor.
- This is also known as full bath. It is administered in a bath tub which should be properly Fitted with hot and cold water connections.
- The bath can be taken at cold, neutral, hot, Graduated and alternate temperatures.
- Steam bath is one of the most important time-tested water treatments which induce perspiration in a most natural way.
- The patient, in minimum loin cloth (picture show) or underwear, is made to sit on a stool inside a specially designed cabinet.
- Before entering the cabinet, the patient should drink one or two glasses of cold water and protect the head with a cold towel.