- The nature cure practitioners at present are making increasing use of moistened earth in the treatment of diseases.
- The use of mud packs has been found highly beneficial and effective in the treatment of chronic inflammation caused by internal diseases, sprains, boils and wounds.
- This mode of treatment is normally adopted in conjunction with a proper scheme of dietary and other natural therapies.
Continue reading “MUD PACKS!!!”
- In this method, the patient should keep his or her legs in a tub or bucket filled with hot water at a temperature of 40 degree C to 45 degree C.
- Before taking this bath, a glass of water should be taken and the body should be covered with a blanket so that no heat or vapor escapes from the foot bath.
Continue reading “HOT FOOT BATHS!!”
- During cold weather, never breathe through your mouth because the bronchial tubes will become inflamed and congested.
- Try not to be in a hurry because every incidence of stress activates the adrenal glands.
- Adrenaline promotes the congestion and constriction of the bronchial tubes.
Continue reading “ASTHMA MUDRA!!!”
The Linga Mudra help in reduce weight. However, for this purpose it must be done with particular care three times a day for 15 minutes.
Continue reading “LINGA MUDRA!!! Upright Mudra”
- The Apan Mudra also stimulates the wood element, which is associated with the energy of the liver and gallbladder.
- This element also contains the power and pleasure of springtime, of new beginnings, of tackling and shaping visions of the future.
Continue reading “APAN MUDRA: THE ENERGY MUDRA!!”
- Place the little finger at the base of the thumb, the ring finger on the upper thumb joint, and the middle finger on the pad of the thumb.
- Extend the index finger. For an acute attack of asthma, first use this mudra from 4 to 6 minutes and then practice the Asthma Mudra ( wil post in uocoming dates) until breathing has become normal again. For a long-term treatment, hold both mudras for 5 minutes, five times a day.
Continue reading “BRONCHIAL MUDRA:”
MANTRA: OM GAM GANAPATAYE NAMAH
Benefits of the basic Mantra:
- It wards off all negativities from our life
- Before beginning any new work, chanting of this mantra ensures success in the venture with good results.
Continue reading “GANESHA MUDRA (The elephant.,Ganesha, to overcomes all obstacles)!!”
In India, mudras are an established component of all religious activities. The various mudras and hastas (arm poses) are significant in the depiction of Hindu gods.
Continue reading “LIFE CHANGING!!!! MUDRAS PART:1 INTRODUCTION”
The Times of Israel reports that researchers at Tel Aviv University found that rats with broken bones healed much quicker when given the non-psychotic marijuana component, cannabidiol or CBD. Continue reading “Marijuana-Cannabis-கஞ்சா– SCIENCE BEHIND!!”